FACILITATOR TRAINING - PHASE 1
Having already received a Certificate of Engaged Compassion previously, those in the Facilitator in Training (FiT) process complete the Certificate a second time in the following ways:
- participate in all dimensions of the program
- attend teaching and debriefing sessions with Center Staff
- When appropriate, assist in leading exercises, practices, and/or small groups
- participate in group supervision with Center Staff
At the conclusion of Phase 1, FiTs will have experienced the curriculum twice as a participant and will have observed and been in dialogue with Center Staff regarding group dynamics, deeper understandings of the practices, facilitating small groups, logistics, etc.
COST: $600 + Retreat Fees Retreat #1 - January 28-31, 2016 Retreat #2 - April 21-24, 2016
PREREQUISITES FOR PHASE 1:
- Completion of the Certificate of Engaged Compassion (This can be completed in either the retreat style or face-to-face format)
- Invitation to train as a Facilitator by Senior Staff
BENEFITS: Upon successful completion of Phases 1 & 2
- Inclusion of profile in online Certified Facilitator Directory (includes a brief bio, explanation of your work and contact information)
Certification identification number and logo, which can be used on business cards, social media profiles, resume, etc.