SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS - 2016
For information about scheduling Dr. Rogers or whether the events below are open to the public, please contact us.
- 19 - 23: Seminar on “Spiritual Renewal for Engaged Compassion” in the D.Min. Program on Spiritual Renewal, Contemplative Practice, and Strategic Leadership, Claremont School of Theology, Claremont, CA.
- 28 – April 24: Retreat Style Certificate Program in Engaged Compassion, Center for Engaged Compassion, Burlingame, CA.
- 4 - 5: Servus Innovatus Annual Lectures, Warner University, Orlando, FL.
- 20: Day-long Retreat on Practicing Compassion, Beloved Community, San Diego, CA.
- 4 - 5: “The Way of Radical Compassion for Work and Family” Christ Presbyterian Church Men’s Retreat, Toledo, OH.
- 7 - 12: Teaching Faculty for 5-Day Academy for Spiritual Formation, San Antonio, TX.
- 16: Presentation on Practicing Compassion at St. John Chrysostom Episcopal Church, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA.
- 22: Compassion in Ministry, Lecture for Antioch School of Ministry, Los Angeles, CA.
23: Graduation Ceremony, Certificate in Radical Compassion, County Regional Detention Facility, Los Angeles County Women’s Jail, Lynwood, CA.
- 4 - 8: Teaching Faculty for 5-Day Academy for Spiritual Formation, Belleville, IL
- 11 - 12: Keynote Speaker for Proclaim Gathering of Lutheran LGBTQ Clergy, San Juan Bautista, CA.
- 26 - 27: Retreat Leader for Clergy Residency Program of Cal-Pac Conference of the United Methodist Church, St. Andrews Abbey, Valyermo, CA.
- 27 - 29: Training of Compassion Retreat Facilitators, Northwest Conference of the United Methodist Church, Seattle, WA.
- 16 - 17: Keynote Speaker for Lay Leaders Training Event, Northwest Conference of the United Methodist Church, Portland, OR.
- 7 - 9: The Way of Radical Compassion: A Weekend with Frank Rogers: Friday evening lecture on "Jesus' Spiritual Path as an Invitation to Personal and Social Transformation, 7-9pm St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church 111 NE 80th, Seattle, WA 98115; Saturday workshop on "Living Jesus' Spiritual Path in Our Lives and Communities, 9:30am-3:30pm Seattle Mennonite Church 3120 NE 125th Street, Seattle, WA 98125; Sunday preaching, 8:00am and 10:00am, & Sunday forum following the 10am service St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church 111 NE 80th, Seattle, WA 98115
- 14 - 16: Retreat Leader for West Hollywood United Church of Christ, Pilgrim Pines, CA.