FACILITATOR TRAINING - PHASE 2
Having completed the FiT Phase 1:
- Teach 12-week curriculum in a context of the FiT’s choosing
- Engage in a minimum of six supervisory sessions with Senior Staff before, during and after teaching the curriculum
At the conclusion of Phase 2, the FiT will have experienced the curriculum three times, building and expanding capacities for internalizing, observing and assisting others with the practices each time. In addition, the FiT will have had experience in leading practices and teaching the Compassion Practice.
PREREQUISITES FOR PHASE 2:
- Successful completion of Phase 1
- Secure a Center approved Supervisor for Phase 2
BENEFITS: Upon successful completion of Phases 1 & 2
- Inclusion of profile in online Certified Facilitator Directory (includes a brief bio, explanation of your work and contact information)
Certification identification number and logo, which can be used on business cards, social media profiles, resume, etc.